Monday, January 7, 2013

FF Crisis Core: Aeris Gainsborough

Hello! I ordered this the other day because it wasn't too expensive and I wanted a figure of Aeris to add to our collection. Not only that, but I really like the Crisis Core version of her and yes I'm calling her Aeris, not Aeirth... take that society! Aeris was what we called her in FFvii so it's what I will always call her and Jay agrees soooo... Deal with it! Anyways it came today, Amazon Prime is the shit. Here's the box!


Ha HA! No, but really here is the actual box that the figure came in below... for real this time.


Jay happen to be around to pose her thankfully because he is much better at that than I am.


And lastly here she is added onto the shelf with some of our many figures. We decided to put her near Soldier Cloud instead of the Kingdom Hearts one.

Looks good right?! Jay and I really only like to get our favorite characters, or the ones that just look cool. Sometime soon I'll show you the whole collection, when I feel like taking all those pictures. For now... this will have to do!
Thanks all!
Ms.KtK

No comments:

Post a Comment