Saturday, January 5, 2013

Adventure Time Comics

Hello! So as most of my friends know I have of course been on the Adventure Time train for a while now. At some point during this 'phase' of mine, Jay was at our local mall's comicbook store, Comics and Friends, this is the link to their site Here, check them out! Anyways, well he was there he noticed some Adventure Time comics and since we both enjoy the show so much he decided to buy a few. Now I didn't want this to happen  due to her popularity, but I got really enthralled by Marceline's story and she ended up becoming my favorite just because I find her so darn interesting. Her mysterious background and odd relationships, her abilities and her personality (one moment she's cool and collected, the next she's an emotional disaster) I find all of this intriguing, and I want to know more about her 1000 year old history. For this reason he chose to buy me the first 3 issues of the Adventure Time series called Marceline and the Scream Queens. Well since then I have collected not only all of that series and some variant covers, but also all of the Adventure Time series and even the new Adventure Time Series about Fionna and Cake! Check them out!

                                     
    Above are the 6 issues of The Adventure Time series Marceline and The Scream Queens, 1 through 6 from left to right. Sadly 4 got a bit ruined on the side due to careless people at my house spilling drinks and or leaving drinks out (I was super angry about this!) This series revolves mostly around Marceline, her band and Princess Bubblegum.


Here are the two Variant covers I have manage to collect of Marceline and The Scream Queens, one on the left is a variant cover of issue 2, and the one on the right is a variant cover of issue 4 (Jay bought that one for me!)


Here are issues 1 through 10 of just the Adventure Time comic series, revolving around Finn & Jake of course! Some of them may be variant covers, I got into this series a bit later, so I just nabbed up whatever issue I could find for a lower price. Issue 2 is definitely a variant, there is no title on it. Not sure about the others, again it goes left to right! This series had two different stories in it so far and had a few fillers in between and after.


I also got this Adventure Time book which is the story that is in the first 4 comics of the above series put together followed by a couple of the cover art pages in there. Pretty cool huh?


And lastly! Here is the brand new comics of the Fionna and Cake Adventure Time series! My best friend A.J. who was in town from Florida picked these up for me! She said there were many variant covers, but the middle one was her favorite and much more expensive! The one on the left is the original cover I believe and the right, a cheaper variant. Can't wait for more of this series! I doubt it will disappoint, the others were all very good, if you enjoy the show even slightly then you will like these comics! Expect to hear more from me and my Adventure Time love. For a while I was on a huge AT kick, it's slowed down a tad just because of the holidays mostly. BUT with the new episode starting on Monday about Jake's rainacorn puppies... well let's just say it will probably be back with a vengeance. 
Thanks All!
Ms.KtK

No comments:

Post a Comment